For the efficient operation of your computer’s hardware, device drivers must be regularly updated. Hence, We’ve included a list of the best driver updater software for Windows 10/11/8/7.
Device drivers facilitate interoperability between the operating system and hardware of your machine. You cannot use your PC to complete the majority of tasks without them. Consequently, it is quite important to take care of them. Unfortunately, obsolete and damaged drivers have a severe impact on the functionality of your device.
Without the right drivers, computer devices malfunction and impact the system’s performance. As a result, updating Windows drivers on your computer requires using the best free driver updater software. The programs automatically download and install the most recent driver versions, which helps you to save hours of manual labor. We have created a carefully chosen list of the best driver updater in 2023 to make the process of finding the perfect Driver updater for Windows 10 simple and straightforward.
Best Free Driver Updater For Windows 10/11
The best driver updater for Windows 10 in 2023 are listed here to assist you in dealing with obsolete hardware and improve your system’s overall performance and stability. So, without further ado, let’s look at these best free driver updater software and discover which one is best for you in the in-depth list below.
1. Bit Driver Updater
Download Bit Driver Updater to your computer if you’re looking for a smart, cost-free driver updater for Windows 11/10/8/7 that can maintain your system drivers updated. Bit Driver Updater is our top preference for updating drivers and enhancing every aspect of PC performance. In addition, this best free driver update software ensures the backup of the existing device drivers so they may be recovered later, in addition to updating the outdated or faulty device drivers to deliver an optimal and smooth PC.
Its robust driver control features offer a smooth driver upgrading experience. One of the unique advantages of this best free driver updater for Windows 11/10/8/7 is its capacity to provide authentic, WHQL-certified driver upgrades. Here are a few additional features that make it unique from other driver update software.
Features of Bit Driver Updater
- It has a big device driver database.
- It checks for available driver updates for your devices automatically.
- With a single click, you may resolve every driver-related issue.
- You can choose to have a particular driver excluded from the scan process.
- You can quickly back up and restore drivers with it.
- A configurable automatic scheduler for scanning.
2. Quick Driver Updater
Quick Driver Updater is all you need to repair a PC that keeps crashing, has poor gaming performance, has printing troubles, and has other issues. This free driver update software also offers a number of advantages, including free round-the-clock assistance, quick driver downloads, and more.
Users can quickly replace obsolete or damaged drivers with new, genuine ones with the help of this best driver update software. The following characteristics make Quick Driver Updater one of the top programs for updating drivers on Windows 10/8/7 computers.
Features of Quick Driver Updater
- With only one click, it automatically updates genuine WHQL-certified drivers and supports a wide variety of languages.
- One of the best free driver updaters for Windows 10 computers that allows you to schedule scans.
- This software’s installation is 5.6 MB in size, and the PC scan takes 45 seconds to finish. It includes a big database with over 2,000,000 drivers.
- The software offers four options for scheduling driver scans automatically.
3. Driver Booster
Try Driver Booster, a quick and simple driver updater that works with Windows. It is one of the best driver updaters for Windows 10, which offers over 3,000,000 device drivers to assist you in automatically updating out-of-date drivers and game components. The finest feature of this free driver updater for Windows 11/10/8/7 is how easily it fixes typical Windows problems like network failures, blue screens of death, and system crashes.
Although you must pay for it, it is not offered for free. However, it provides a trial version, which aids in its inclusion on the list of accessible driver updates for Windows 10 and previous iterations. You may quickly check and identify outdated or ineffective drivers with the help of this best driver update software.
Features of Driver Booster
- It offers updates and a straightforward one-tap scan.
- You receive a long list of certified drivers that are compatible.
- The software resolves problems with sound, networks, and hardware.
- It provides the system with greater and increased performance.
- It aids in updating game elements.
4. Driver Easy
The next product on our best driver update software list is Driver Easy, one of the best free programs for updating drivers on a Windows computer. This free driver updater for Windows 10 offers manual as well as automatic methods for driver updates. You can choose which of the methods you want to stick with. You can choose between the free and the pro versions as well.
This best free driver updater for Windows 11/10/8/7 offers several appealing features, making it worthwhile to consider. Let’s talk about it.
- Various plans are available, including Lite (Free), Technician, and Pro.
- The driver update software automatically generates a backup to safeguard data in the bad-case scenario.
- The download speed for drivers ranges from 500KB – 20MB.
- You also receive a function for offline driver scanning.
- This best driver updater for Windows 10 provides easy download and scan functionality in a single tab.
5. Ashampoo Driver Updater
Ashampoo is one of the most reputable companies worldwide. The business adds one of the top free driver updaters for Windows 10/11/8/7 to its range of software products. You can address all driver-related problems using the Ashampoo Driver Updater, which provides 400,000 different kinds of drivers.
In addition, this best driver updater software for Windows 10 supports 150,000 different devices. However, as this driver update software is not available for free, you must buy it in advance in order to use it.
Features of Ashampoo Driver Updater
- It offers a simple two-step scan and updates approach that anyone can adopt, and the program continuously updates the database for the user’s convenience.
- Ashampoo Driver Updater support about 150,000 devices.
- It supports many languages and is accessible in 160 nations.
- It guarantees the best possible gaming performance.
6. Auslogics Driver Updater
Another best driver updater for Windows 10/11/8/7 in our list is Auslogics Driver Updater. It is a robust and user-friendly software for maintaining the hardware and gadgets working smoothly.
With over 20 million downloads, the program is one of the most popular free driver updaters for Windows 10 available online. Comparing Auslogics Driver Updater to other free driver updaters, it is a very good choice in terms of features. Here are a few of its standout features.
Features of Auslogics Driver Updater
- It continuously checks for driver updates.
- It provides authentic driver updates for a variety of computer accessories.
- Using it is entirely risk-free.
- It aids in setting up restoration points and driver backups.
- It enables you to run predetermined driver scans.
7. Driver Genius
Driver Genius is another one of the best free driver updaters for Windows 10 that can be used to identify and fix corrupted or out-of-date drivers.
Along with downloading the most recent driver releases, this best driver updater for Windows 10 comes with a number of helpful tools that can be used to enhance the stability and performance of your Windows PC. However, the software’s inability to do driver scans offline can be seen as a negative. So let’s now examine some of the standout characteristics of this free driver updater for Windows 10.
Features of Driver Genius
- Its database contains drivers for a variety of devices (printer, keyboard, motherboard, etc.).
- It makes it simple and fast to update drivers.
- Deleting unnecessary files from the system helps free up disc space.
- It enables you to access comprehensive hardware info about your computer.
- You can tweak your system configuration to make it run more quickly.
- It aids users in keeping an eye on HDD, GPU, and CPU temperatures.
8. Smart Driver Updater
Do you want the device drivers to be updated? Here is the best free driver updater for Windows 10/11/8/7 to quickly identify and update any out-of-date drivers in your system to improve PC performance.
You no longer have to worry about downloading faulty or malicious drivers with Smart Driver Updater, nor do you have to spend hours trying to update your outdated drivers.
Features of Smart Driver Updater
- A user-friendly interface that is quick and intuitive.
- By replacing the outdated drivers with the original drivers, you can optimize the hardware in your system.
- It has the ability to perform fast scans.
- Comes with security tools, including a scheduler, restoration wizard, exclusions, and backups.
Also know: How to update Audio Drivers
9. Driver Hub
Driver Hub is one of the best driver updaters for Windows 11/10/8/7 that fixes complete driver-related problems and improves your computer’s stability and performance. After installation, the application automatically analyses your complete PC and identifies device drivers requiring immediate attention. Once the scanning is finished, it takes less than a minute to download and install the most recent versions of drivers from the official manufacturer websites on your desktop or laptop.
Given its quick performance and well-created user interface, this free driver updater for Windows 11/10/8/7 delivers more features than you might anticipate for a free edition.
Features of Driver Hub
- The program is easy to manage and user-friendly.
- It updates PC drivers and resolves compatibility issues to improve user experience.
- It provides drivers for hardware devices, including Bluetooth, printers, scanners, video cards, and other external devices.
- The program is totally safe and devoid of Trojan horses and malware.
10. Driver Reviver
Another effective tool for a driver updating solution for Windows is Driver Reviver from ReviverSoft. This automatic driver updater lets you quickly and easily find outdated and damaged device drivers by scanning every piece of hardware attached to your computer.
After determining the necessary updates, it lets you download and install the most accurate and recent driver versions from a single central location. Driver Reviver is one of the top free driver updaters for Windows 10 in 2023 since it includes a variety of useful features in addition to updating drivers. So let’s talk about it.
Features of Driver Reviver
- Quickly and perfectly scans for out-of-date drivers.
- Offers accurate and secure driver updates.
- Enables you to plan driver scans according to your needs.
- Automatically makes a restoration point and creates a backup of the current drivers.
- Enhances hardware performance to the fullest extent.
11. AVG Driver Updater
In addition to its highly recognized antivirus program, AVG also provides AVG Driver Updater, a driver management application that is available only for PCs. As suggested by the name, this PC driver updater for Windows 7/8/10/11 analyses the system to find outdated drivers and updates them with the most recent ones. It consults with more than 100 hardware manufacturers to obtain the most recent official drivers and backups of the already installed drivers in case any of them need to be updated.
AVG is known for producing trustworthy code, and this automatic driver updater works diligently in the background to maintain the computer’s peak performance. It is one of the more expensive alternatives on this best free driver updater for Windows 11 list. Therefore, this comes at a cost. A trial version of AVG is available for download and installation; it will scan your computer and notify you of any outdated drivers. But without a purchase, the trial will not update them.
Features of AVG Driver Updater
- It is among the best free driver update software, and its simple installation procedure helps to reduce hardware problems.
- has a lot more sophisticated features appropriate for power users.
- It constantly searches for out-of-date PC drivers in the background.
- fixes bothersome PC freezes, crashes, connectivity issues, mouse, and printer issues.
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP are all supported.
Driverfix has a database of more than 18 million drivers and performs quick and effective searches. When a driver problem is identified, you can follow the download’s progress at that point. The PC driver updater will create a backup before updating any drivers, which you may access afterward or store for later use in case something goes wrong. With a scheduler, you may perform backups when it’s convenient for you and scan at the best times.
While the features offered in this free driver updater for Windows 10 are simple and understandable, the dark mode design is stylish and trendy. With choices to install on 1, 3, or 10 PCs, pricing is reasonable as well. This PC driver updater program uses no unnecessary add-on services, virus protection, VPNs, or other security measures that you might not need or want. Because Driverfix serves a single purpose and doesn’t add unnecessary complexity, we advise using it.
Features of Driverfix
- It makes it simple for you to get and update the latest drivers.
- You can back up the drivers you currently have.
- It aids in enhancing the functionality of your PC.
- This program can resolve hardware problems.
- Over 500,000 drivers are available.
- Windows is a supported platform.
13. Snappy Driver Installer
If you don’t want to download any programs on your PC, then Snappy driver installer is the best free driver updater software. Utilizing your flash drive, you may store, transport, and use this tool.
In addition, this software has other intriguing features including real-time scans, driver backup and restore, and offline driver downloads. Also, it is compatible with Windows 2K, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and 11.
Basic Features of Snappy Driver Installer
- Enables you to find and run the INF files for the installed driver.
- Displays driver details, including hardware ID, manufacturer, date of the installation and available driver, and version number.
- Allows you to view both duplicate and invalid drivers.
- Gives you the option of filtering the scan results according to outdated or missing drivers.
- Downloads drivers in “packs,” or groups of drivers for different types of hardware.
Update Drivers Automatically with the Best Free Driver Updater Software
Manually updating drivers is an error-prone and laborious operation. For this reason, we’ve provided a thorough overview of the best free driver updater for windows 10. These tools improve your computer’s performance and hardware functionality while removing the possibility of installing a faulty or malware-infected driver.
The user-friendliness, functionality, driver database, and performance of each Windows driver update program on the list above have been considered. We’ll add the program to our list if you know of any other best, completely free driver updater for Windows 11/10/8/7; just let us know about it in the comments. Join our blogs to receive regular updates on tech news and other relevant stuff.