Virtual reality (VR) is an incredible technology that has revolutionized the way we experience digital content. It provides an immersive experience that transports users to a virtual world, making it feel like they are actually there.
The iPhone, with its powerful hardware and high-resolution display, is an ideal device for VR experiences. However, without the right VR glasses and controller, the experience can be subpar. That’s why we have compiled a list of the 10 best VR glasses for iPhone with controllers to buy in 2023.
These VR glasses offer a range of features such as high-quality lenses, comfortable head straps, intuitive controls, and compatibility with a wide range of iPhone models. In this article, we will discuss the top 10 virtual glasses for iPhones with controllers, taking into consideration various factors such as performance, design, affordability, and compatibility.
Whether you are a gaming enthusiast, a movie buff, or just someone who wants to explore the possibilities of VR technology, this list has something for everyone. So, without further ado, let’s dive in!
A Comprehensive List of 10 Best VR Glasses For iPhone With Controllers
Go through this list of the best VR headset for iPhone along with their features, pros, and cons. Pick and buy the one that best fits your requirements.
1. Oculus Quest 2 – Bluetooth VR Headset for iPhone
Our best choice for VR glasses for iPhone that provide a great software and hardware experience without breaking the bank is undoubtedly the Quest 2. It is Oculus’ most recent product and comes with a Snapdragon XR2 CPU, which is based on the Snapdragon 865.
Also, its display has a clear resolution of 1920 x 1832 pixels. It is a gaming All-In-One beast that comes with a huge selection of premium games.
Moreover, your experience of watching movies and attending live concerts will be enhanced by the headset’s speakers. Additionally, the setup procedure is simple. To get started, all you need to do is download and pair the Oculus Meta application on your smartphone. There’s no requirement for a console or PC.
Pros of Oculus Quest 2
- It is lightweight and simple to use.
- There is no need for cables.
- It has an excellent display.
- Offers accurate tracking of movements.
Cons of Oculus Quest 2
- Offers lower battery backup.
- A Facebook account is required.
- It is comparatively costly.
2. BNext VR Headset – Best VR Headset for iPhone
BNext manufactured a sweat and impact-resistant VR Headset compatible with iPhones. It is eye-friendly and ideal for both children and adults. You may simply download the application and insert your mobile device into the headset.
These VR glasses for iPhone have a simple Setup and strap adjustment process. It is incredibly comfortable and compatible with both iOS and Android smartphones.
With suitable head straps, you may enjoy a 360° immersive viewing experience for YouTube videos. To increase the viewing angle, it integrates with cutting-edge VR gaming technology. Videos, games, and academic programs are all compatible with this headset.
Pros of BNext VR Headset
- It is budget-friendly and simple to set up.
- Includes flexible head strap.
- Offers a mechanism to block blue light.
- Contains a comparatively larger lens.
Cons of BNext VR Headset
- Has a non-interacting system.
- The structure might hurt your nose.
3. HTC Vive Pro Eye – Virtual Glasses for iPhone
HTC Vive Pro Eye is one of the best VR glasses for iPhone 12 Pro Max. It includes an incredible data-sharing feature and user analytics reports. The HTC Vive Pro Eye VR headset is a great option if you want to track your virtual reality movements and enhance your gaming experience.
It uses a straightforward VR heat mapping approach. As a result, you can play the games with greater accuracy. Additionally, you can have a better workload if you choose to use foveate rendering.
The HTC Vive Pro Eye VR headset is a stand-alone device in terms of performance. Although it comes with a premium price, the features and performance it offers are fantastic and always praiseworthy. Additionally, the device has enhanced graphic fidelity.
Pros of HTC Vive Pro Eye VR Headset
- You may obtain user analytics.
- It includes accurate eye tracking.
- It is lightweight.
Cons of HTC Vive Pro Eye VR Headset
- The design is heavy and uncomfortable.
- The cost is a little high.
Also know: Role VR in the Development of the Metaverse
4. Atlasonix – Best VR Headset Compatible with iPhone
For a phone with a controller, Atlasonix is a brand-new VR headset. It includes 3D VR glasses for iPhones. For prolonged usage, it offers a foam face that is breathable for better comfort. With this 3D headset’s FD and OD settings, you can have a fantastic visual experience when playing VR games.
Both adults and children will love this Atlasonix VR headset. With its eyesight protection and head strap adjustments, you may explore and enjoy 300+ games, applications, and VR adventures. This will enable you to have a comfortable-fit experience. This VR headset is available for both iOS and Android smartphones.
Pros of Atlasonix
- It has a good build and includes an eye safety system.
- Offers foam Face With Breathability.
- The screen size ranges from 4″ to 6″.
Cons of Atlasonix
- The weight of the device might hurt your nose.
- The interface needs to be improved.
5. Google Cardboard – Cheap VR Headset for iPhone
The official Google Cardboard headset is a great option if you’re looking for affordable VR glasses for iPhone 12 Pro Max. It is a viewer-style model that works with any iPhone model with a screen size of 4-6 inches. Through this device, you can explore a lot of stuff of different types.
Additionally, this Google Cardboard VR headset is simple to set up and allows you to use VR apps to access your preferred VR experiences.
You may find thousands of games, movies, apps, and other things on the Google app. This cardboard VR headset is smart and simple to use, and it has excellent optics for realistic images. You can configure the virtual reality viewer to start your preferred video using a cardboard app. You may also explore various destinations, landmarks, and more.
Pros of Google Cardboard
- It is simple to use and budget-friendly.
- It offers an app.
- Has an intelligent design.
Cons of Google Cardboard
- It lacks an engaging and immersive experience.
- Users find it uncomfortable to wear.
Also know: Top Virtual AI Friend Apps
6. PlayStation VR – Best VR Headset for iPhone
The PlayStation VR is made for avid gamers and is quite simple to set up. It was Sony’s most successful effort to create VR glasses for iPhone. Even though it was first released in 2016, it still provides a tonne of value if you use a PlayStation. Especially if you want to play PlayStation-only games in virtual reality.
Sony was one of the top businesses developing virtual reality technology in the world. This VR headset has a 6-axis motion sensor mechanism that enables it to continuously track all of your motions. A camera is included with the PS VR to record your movements. Both the sensing mechanism and the build quality are amazing. In a nutshell, if you own a PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5 and want to virtually enter your beloved games, this is the best choice.
Pros of PlayStation VR
- Offers excellent comfort and the display is crystal clear.
- Includes outstanding sense controllers.
- Offers better feedback and tracking.
- Comes with excellent specs.
Cons of PlayStation VR
- It has a Bulky and wired design.
- It is more expensive than a PS5.
- Lacks in gameplay and direction.
7. HP Reverb G2 – Cheap VR Headset for iPhone
Although HP is best known for making computers and printers, it also makes a great choice for those just entering into virtual reality. The Reverb G2 VR glasses for iPhone feature a competitive field of view, a high-resolution display, and a reasonably affordable price. It works with SteamVR and is an excellent way to try out Windows Mixed Reality.
However, there are various issues with the HP Reverb G2. Fast movements could become a little unsettling due to the display’s refresh rate, which is only 90Hz. There are trade-offs at this low pricing compared to other PCVR systems because the edges of the display are soft but the center section is extremely crisp. But, overall, HMD resolution is of higher quality.
Pros of HP Reverb G2
- It is low-cost and lightweight.
- It has a per-eye resolution of 2160 x 2160 pixels.
Cons of HP Reverb G2
- It is limited to a refresh rate of 90Hz.
- The edges of the optics are blurry.
8. Valve Index – Virtual Glasses for iPhone
Given that both SteamVR and the Valve Index were developed by Valve, it is obvious that Valve Index is the best VR glasses for iPhone available. With a cutting-edge VR system, the Valve Index strikes the ideal balance between an amazing and reliable design and an affordable price.
The display is clear, with an above-average 130-degree field of vision, along with one of the finest refresh rates at as high as 144Hz. Although the Valve Index is quite heavy, the head strap is incredibly comfortable. Moreover, it has two controllers that offer accurate tracking, and its structure is wearable.
Pros of Valve Index
- It offers a quick refresh rate of 144Hz and a FOV of 130 degrees.
- Offers outstanding Knuckles controllers.
Cons of Valve Index
- Offers per eye resolution of 1440 x 1600.
9. Oculus GO – Best VR Headset Compatible with iPhone
Since the Oculus Go is a stand-alone VR headset, you may use it without a smartphone or computer. These VR glasses for iPhone offer decent performance thanks to its integrated quad-core chipset. When it comes to the technical specifications, you get two LCD panels for each eye with a 1,280 x 1,440 resolution and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 CPU.
The Oculus Go also includes a controller with a clickable touchpad, physical Home and Back buttons, and three degrees of freedom (3DOF) of motion.
Additionally, the headset has speakers built in, and the audio technology uses market-leading technologies like Spatial Audio, which you must personally try to get an entirely immersive experience.
Pros of Oculus GO
- It is a standalone device with better resolution.
- Additionally, it is lightweight and comfortable.
- Includes easy-to-use controller.
Cons of Oculus GO
- Offers Limited content.
10. Pansonite – Best VR glasses for iPhone
The Pansonite VR Headset is a mobile virtual reality device that has been masterfully crafted to accommodate a plethora of smartphones. It provides an unparalleled VR experience with its comfortable design and a wide array of features.
Additionally, the Pansonite VR Headset is completely compatible with an extensive variety of smartphones, ranging from Android to iOS devices. Also, it offers adjustable lenses and straps that offer a customized fit to cater to your personal preferences.
Additionally, the VR glasses for iPhone are furnished with a built-in headphone jack that facilitates an effortless connection to your headphones, thus allowing for a deeply engrossing experience within the virtual setting.
Pros of Pansonite VR Headset
- It is compatible with a variety of smartphones.
- Offers an immersive experience with a wide field of view.
- Has a comfortable design for prolonged use.
Cons of Pansonite VR Headset
- It lacks internal sensors for tracking location.
- It lacks a built-in controller. Hence, you must use an external controller or your phone’s touchscreen.
You may know: AR Interior Design Apps To Design Your Room
Closing Lines: Top 10 VR Glasses for iPhone with Controller to Buy in 2023
In conclusion, virtual reality technology has advanced significantly since its origin. Also, with the rising popularity of smartphones, VR glasses for iPhone have emerged as a popular choice. The price, portability, and usability of VR glasses have all improved thanks to technological improvements. Hence, the above article included a thorough list of the top 10 VR glasses for iPhone with controllers to buy in 2023. So that you may go through the list, read all the specs, pros, and cons, and pick the one that you find suitable for your device.
Additionally, let us know which VR headset you found perfect and why in the comments section below.