Facing a problem with the CP2102 USB to UART bridge driver? Don’t worry! You are not alone. Many customers have complained that they had issues while they were trying to download and install the CP2102 driver. Unfortunately, the problem cannot be avoided because drivers are a necessary software component for operating system communication.
We’ve outlined the best ways to download, install and update the CP2102 driver for Windows 10/11 in order to fix this problem. Both manuals, as well as automatic methods to download and update the CP2102 driver, have been covered in this article. However, you don’t have to use them all. Instead, read the article and identify the workable choice for the CP2102 driver download.
Below we have mentioned several methods to download and update the CP2102 driver. However, if you need to know our recommendation, then it is Bit Driver Updater without any second opinion. If you have downloaded and installed a corrupted or obsolete CP2102 driver, then Bit Driver Updater can help you get the latest driver version with lightning-fast speed. You can download and install and try this driver repairing tool on your computer with the help of the below-provided download button.
How to Download and Update CP2102 Driver for Windows 11/10/8/7?
There are multiple methods that you can follow for CP2102 driver download and update on your Windows devices.
Method 1: Download And Update CP2102 Driver From The Official Website
The first method on our list is through the official website to download the CP2102 USB to UART driver for Windows 10/11. Updating the CP2102 driver enhances your device’s performance while resolving any CP2102 driver problems.
The upgrades can be manually downloaded from the manufacturer’s official website’s download page. In addition, you can gain information from this website as well as download the most recent drivers. The steps to do that are as follows:
- Open the Silicon Labs website on your web browser.
- The following link will navigate directly to the driver download page.
- There are numerous operating systems for which this driver is available. To install the CP2102 driver on your computer, download the one that corresponds to your operating system and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Restart your system to make the recently installed driver effective.
So, it is quick and simple to download the CP2102 USB to UART bridge controller Driver from the manufacturer’s website, but it will take some effort, patience, and computer knowledge.
Method 2:Using Bit Driver Updater For The CP2102 Driver Download (Automatic)
Despite the fact that the manufacturer distributes driver downloads to enhance user experience. There is a simple and quick alternative that you can follow to download CP2102 USB to UART bridge controller Driver through Bit Driver Updater. Follow the instructions below to update the CP2102 driver for Windows 10/11 automatically.
- Download the Bit Driver Updater from the link provided below. Then, follow the instructions displayed on your computer to install the downloaded software.
- To start the Bit Driver Updater, click on its icon. Next, click the Scan Drivers button to launch a driver update scan. Wait until the scan is finished and a list of the system’s pending driver updates appears.
- Select the “Update Now” button beside the CP2102 driver you want.
The Update All feature allows Bit Driver Updater’s Pro edition users to download and update all the outdated drivers of their Windows computers at once.
- Select the CP2102 driver’s update option, then proceed to download and install the most recent driver file.
- After installing the CP2102 driver, restart your computer to apply the latest Update of the CP2102 USB to UART bridge controller Driver.
That is how quickly and effectively Bit Driver Updater upgrades system drivers such as the CP2102 drivers. As soon as the software is installed on your computer, it runs a scan and records the system information in order to provide quick and appropriate driver updates.
However, you can choose the manual way for CP2102 USB to UART driver download on Windows 10/11 if you have the time and patience to do so.
Also know: How to Download & Update USB Audio Driver on Windows 10/11
Method 3: Using Device Manager To Update the CP2102 Driver For Windows 10/11
If you have some technical knowledge and little time, you can update the CP2102 drivers using a Windows built-in application. In addition, users can update drivers somewhat automatically using the Device Manager. Here’s how to accomplish it.
- Open Device Manager by right-clicking the Windows icon in the taskbar.
- Right-click on the option CP2102USB to UART Bridge controller under Other Devices.
- Choose the first choice, “Update Driver,” to download the latest CP2102 driver for Windows 11/10/8/7.
- In the following window, select the option that reads, “Search automatically for the updated driver.”
- After the download is finished, click the downloaded file and proceed with the installation. After that, restart Windows to apply the Update for the CP2102 driver.
Bonus Advice: Microsoft publishes updates for Windows to provide a better user experience. These updates consist of both system and driver upgrades. Therefore, download the most recent Windows build to download the CP2102 driver update for Windows 10/11 or previous version devices.
You can install the Windows updates via Update & Security area of your PC’s Settings App.
Also know: How to Enable/Disable USB Port on Windows
Concluding How to Download, Install, and Update CP2102 Drivers for Windows 11/10/8/7.
Now that you are completely informed about the multiple approaches to the CP2102 driver installation and download process. There are different approaches, but you only require to choose the one that works best for you. To download the most recent CP2102 driver update automatically, as well as any other driver updates, we advise utilizing the Bit Driver Updater.
If you have any further questions, write to us in the comment section below. Furthermore, if there is a better option available to download and update the CP2102 driver for Windows 10/11, do let us know. Subscribe to our blog for regular technical advice and problem-solving posts. We also suggest you to follow us on social media in order to stay up to date with all the most recent technology news and upgrades.