Download the updated HP WiFi drivers to prevent issues with your internet connection. The top techniques are provided in this article.
Can you picture your computer operating offline? Well, it’s very much impossible to survive without the internet in the current digital age. But you frequently have to do it because of WiFi connectivity troubles with your HP PC, right? You don’t have a proper and appropriate WiFi driver installed on your computer, which is the cause of these frustrating internet problems.
So, in this article, we’ll examine the top methods for downloading HP WiFi drivers on Windows 10.
The driver has to be updated for the best WiFi and general PC performance. The procedure for updating the WiFi driver on your HP device is therefore covered in this article.
Without further ado, let’s get started with the WiFi driver download, installation, and update process.
Methods to Download, Install and Update the HP WiFi Drivers on Windows 10/11
Below, we share different ways to download the HP WiFi drivers on Windows 10, install, and update them.
Method 1: Download the WiFi driver from HP’s official website:
Like almost every other driver, you can also find the WiFi driver on HP’s official website. However, before proceeding, you need to follow the path Settings>System>About to know your computer’s operating system. After that, follow these directions to download and install the required driver.
- Click here to navigate to HP’s website.
- Hover the mouse on Support and then choose Software & drivers from the available menu.
- Choose a Laptop or Desktop, depending on what you are using. We are using a desktop.
- Now, let HP detect your product or input its serial number in the search box and click on Submit.
- Choose your operating system if the identified one is incorrect.
- Expand the Network drivers by clicking on them.
- Click on the WiFi driver to download its installation file.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and follow the directions to install the driver on your computer.
Method 2: Download and Install HP WiFi Driver via Device Manager
You can also choose to download, install, and update the HP WiFi driver using Device Manager. Below are the step-by-step directions to do it.
- Use the combination of keys Windows and X to launch the Quick Access menu.
- From the on-screen menu, select Device Manager.
- Click on the Network adapters category to unfold it.
- Right-click your WiFi adapter and select Update driver.
- Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Let Windows complete the driver download, update, and installation.
- Finally, get your computer restarted.
Method 3: Get your Operating System Updated
Updating the operating system is another method to download and install the updated HP WiFi driver on Windows 10. Below is how to update Windows.
- Launch Settings using the Windows+I keyboard shortcut.
- Select Update & Security from the Settings panel.
- Check for updates.
- Download the latest Windows update and install it.
- After the process completes, restart the computer.
Method 4: Update HP WiFi Drivers Automatically
Downloading, installing, and updating the drivers manually is surely a tough job. To help you accomplish the task effortlessly, we suggest you use automatic software like Bit Driver Updater.
Bit Driver Updater is software that lets you download, install, and update all the drivers with just a click. Moreover, it provides multiple benefits, like driver backup and restores, etc. We have done a comprehensive review of this software. You can read that review to know the entire details about it.
Below is the way to get the HP WiFi driver downloaded, installed, and updated with Bit Driver Updater.
- Click on the below download link to get the setup of Bit Driver Updater downloaded.
- Double-click on the downloaded setup to install the software.
- Let Bit Driver Updater complete the PC scan.
- After getting the scan results, take a look at all the flagged drivers and click on Update All.
If you only want to download the updated HP WiFi driver, you can click on the Update Now option present next to it. However, for better PC performance, we recommend updating all the drivers.
You may know: Best WiFi Extenders to Boost WiFi Network
HP WiFi Drivers Downloaded, Installed, and Updated
The various ways to download, install, and update the HP WiFi drivers for Windows 10 were covered in this post. To finish the work, you can use any of these approaches. But if you want to save time, work, and effort, we advise using Bit Driver Updater.
Continue reading our blogs and save the same for future reference for more tech tutorials like this.