If you can’t avoid Advanced SystemCare’s drawbacks, it would be better to look for some best Advanced SystemCare alternatives. Continue reading to learn more about various programs that are similar to IOBit Advanced SystemCare.
Nobody enjoys a slow computer. Everyone wants their computer to operate quickly. Therefore, people use software such as performance boosters, junk cleaners, or optimizers to maintain the performance of their systems. IOBit’s Advanced SystemCare is one such program. One of the top performance boosters for Windows 10, 8, and 7 in 2023. Some of you might disagree with this, though. Like everything else in the world, this utility has some drawbacks as well. You should try some of the other top Advanced SystemCare alternatives if you are the type of person who cannot get past the drawbacks of this junk cleaning program in 2023.
You need not search further, so do not worry. Here, we have listed and described a number of programs that are comparable to Advanced SystemCare. Before getting to that list, let’s look at some of IOBit Advanced SystemCare’s drawbacks that cause users to search for alternatives.
Cons Of IOBit Advanced SystemCare
Below are the cons that most people cite as the reason for them to seek some of the best Advanced SystemCare alternatives.
- The program claims to provide overall care to your PC, and hence, it also boasts several security features. But most of them are quite inefficient.
- It also offers a free version, which is quite appreciated, but the free version features lots of ads. This thing may annoy some of its users.
- The rescue center of the program, or you can say the support functionality is quite complicated for a novice.
- You may find some problems while scanning the external files with IOBit Advanced SystemCare, as it is not efficient to do this.
- Advanced SystemCare does not come with all the features that it claims to offer. You may require to download some of the tools additionally.
- To be honest, the program offers pretty limited features as compared to other counterparts.
- It may also annoy you by installing various unwanted tools, that too, without your approval.
If you cannot ignore any of the above cons, then let’s check out some similar programs like Advanced SystemCare that don’t possess these shortcomings.
6 Best Advanced Systemcare Alternatives In 2023
Below are some of the best Advanced SystemCare alternatives, that can replace the program quite efficiently on your Windows PC.
1. Norton Utilities
Norton Utilities is one of the most famous alternatives to Advanced SystemCare. All of us know that Norton is one of the biggest names in the security software industry. Not just the anti-malware, but the company also develops software to tune up the overall performance of the PCs. Norton Utilities is one of those programs. It offers various features and tools to remove system junk and free up some additional hard disk space. Along with its primary functionality, this one of the best Advanced SystemCare alternatives also offers various other handy features. Here, we list them below.
Features of Norton Utilities
- This junk remover program also helps you to get rid of the unneeded software on your PC by uninstalling them. It comes with an uninstaller feature.
- It also provides some additional free space on your hard disk by removing duplicate files and media from your PC.
- One of the specialties of Norton Utilities is that it offers real-time monitoring and boost to your system’s performance. And to provide this, it keeps working in the background.
- You can also defragment the hard disk of your computer as this advanced system repair alternative for IOBit Advanced SystemCare offers a disk defragmenter.
2. AVG Tuneup
AVG Tuneup is another popular name in PC optimization and cleaning. Just like Norton, AVG is also one of the most well-known names in the anti-malware industry. And along with the security software, the developers also offer this complete program to tune up PC performance. It provides system care and also helps remove unnecessary files and apps from the hard disk. You can use this tool to regain the lost storage space on your computer. It can even make your PC work faster than before, with some of its system optimization features. Below we have mentioned the specifications of AVG Tuneup that make it similar to Advanced SystemCare software.
Features of AVG Tuneup:
- You can uninstall the storage-hogging unnecessary software from your system with the help of the AVG Tuneup uninstaller feature.
- Along with uninstalling the programs, you can also tune up the performance of the necessary tools on your PC by updating them with the software updater feature of this Advanced SystemCare alternative.
- It even helps to hibernate the applications that can affect the startup process of your Windows operating system.
- You can also repair the registries on your Windows PC with the help of this easy-to-use system optimizer tool.
Also know: Best AVG Tuneup Alternatives for Windows PCs
3. Auslogics BoostSpeed
Another well-liked Windows tool and the best alternative to Advanced SystemCare is BoostSpeed by Auslogics. This BoostSpeed software cleans up junk, disables startup programs, removes duplicate files, and does a lot more to optimize your computer. It also fixes internet connection settings, facilitates quicker downloads, and removes corrupt keys and invalid entries from the Windows registry to prevent any damage. It also guarantees faster computer performance.
Features of Auslogics BoostSpeed:
- It is very helpful to automate system maintenance with an extraordinary automatic memory and processor management feature.
- Solid privacy protection for user privacy.
- It contains a very effective file/folder cleaning feature, which helps to boost the speed of your computer.
- You can also set up a Scheduler in this program to run automatic deep cleaning.
Also read: Best Auslogics Boostspeed Alternative
4. Piriform CCleaner
Piriform CCleaner is one of the best multi-platform programs to optimize the device and free up storage. It offers quite a lot of functionality to optimize the system and takes complete care of the PC. Hence, one can undoubtedly consider it one of the best alternatives to Advanced SystemCare. It takes care of junk, invalid registries, and various other things that may hamper the performance of your system. Here are the highlights of the functionality of Piriform CCleaner.
Features of Piriform CCleaner
- The software cleans the Windows registries that are broken, corrupt, or invalid. It comes with a default registry cleaner tool.
- You can also manage and reduce the booting time of your Windows operating system using the Startup Manager tool of this similar software like Advanced SystemCare.
- It also boasts a tool to detect and clean duplicate photos from your system storage.
- You do not have to install this software on your multiple systems. A portable version of the program is also available, which makes it quite easy to use the software on more than one PC.
5. Ashampoo WinOptimizer
The final name on this list of the best Advanced SystemCare alternatives is Ashampoo WinOptimizer. Even the name of this software is enough to attract your attention. It is one of the most proficient tools for cleaning junk and optimizing the performance of a Windows PC. Along with optimization, it also offers several other helpful features and ensures comprehensive PC care. From system junk to unnecessary software, it can remove almost anything hogging up your computer’s storage and its performance. Here are some other salient features of this handy alternative to Advanced SystemCare.
Features of Ashampoo WinOptimizer:
- One of the best benefits of using this tool to scan for system issues is that it provides a comprehensive result and lets you know the system issue in detail.
- You can also use the program as the internet optimizer as it also enhances the speed of the PC’s internet connectivity.
- One can also perform file encryption using this similar software like Advanced SystemCare.
- It also helps create and restore the backups of your Windows registries along with repairing them.
6. Glary Utilities
Here comes another competent alternative for Advanced SystemCare. Glary Utilities is one of the best software to tune up the performance of PCs with low system configurations. It can even work on older versions of the Windows operating system like Windows XP and Vista. Along with more compatibility, this one of the best Advanced SystemCare alternatives also offers various other features. Below are the prominent specifications of Glary Utilities that attract people.
Features of Glary Utilities
- The software boasts a free version. Hence, you can give it a try without spending a single penny and then decide whether it is suitable for you or not.
- It can even monitor & keep an eye on online ads and can protect you from spyware.
- You also get an inbuilt registry cleaner to clean your registries in this robust PC optimizer tool.
- The software also features a driver updating tool. Hence one can also fix the faulty drivers of his/her PC by updating them easily with this multi-feature PC cleaner software.
Final Takeaway To the Best Advanced SystemCare Alternatives
All of the aforementioned programs are effective enough to take the place of Advanced SystemCare on your computer. However, if you want to choose one program from these best Advanced SystemCare alternatives, we advise making a wise decision by carefully comparing all the features. After assessing the features, compare them to your expectations and choose the option that best satisfies your preferences.
If you want to know what we think, Norton Utilities is without a doubt at the top of the list. The program excels in almost every area. From performance to security, it takes care of almost all facets of your PC. Because of this, we believe it to be the best alternative to Advanced SystemCare. However, if you have a different viewpoint, please share it in the comments section.