Advantages of AngularJS
- The basic idea of AngularJS development is to build a balance between improved technology demands and conventional methods.
- The dependency injection makes it relaxed to handle and reuse the components.
- Highly testable / manageable / reusable applications.
- Strong community, good training materials, etc.
- Enhanced server performance.
Disadvantages of AngularJS
- Dynamic apps generally have a complex structure, which sometimes impacts their performance. But it can be fixed by Angular’s code optimization feature.
- Difficult for beginners and devastating for smaller teams.
- Limited SEO capabilities.
When to Use AngularJS
When Not to Use AngularJS
Developed by Facebook and initially announced in 2011, ReactJS is one of the most popular front-end frameworks. Subsequently, in 2013, it became an open-source library, differentiating it from the standard definition. As a result, ReactJS development has rapidly gained popularity as a complete library for dynamic user interfaces.
ReactJS also has a component-based structure, making front-end development comfortable and quicker. Because of its DOM programming and effective server-side rendering, ReactJS development helps even complex apps run very smoothly. It also has a positive impact on the SEO of web apps. In addition, React has an optional syntax extension that allows ReactJS developers to write their components.
Advantages of ReactJS
- React Hook is an excellent component that allows ReactJS developers to write components without classes, making learning more accessible.
- Ease of migration between different versions.
Disadvantages of ReactJS
- JSX is a complex tool to learn initially.
- React is more appropriate only for developing the front-end of apps.
- Lack of a well-elaborated documentation
When to Use ReactJS:
When Not to Use React:
The idea behind the Vue.js development is to provide a much easier concept than Angular. That’s why Vue.js is considered one of the best beginner-friendly frameworks, coming with well-explained documentation and a supportive community. In addition, Vue.js offers a wide selection of tools, such as end-to-end testing tools, browser debugging tools, server renderers, plugin installers, state managers, and more.
Advantages of Vue.js
- Vue.js is a component-based framework and also operates on visual DOM.
- It has a two-way data binding, which means that changes can immediately reflect what appears on the model and the view, vice versa.
- Friendly to beginners.
Disadvantages of Vue.js
- Although it’s component-based, it is not as stable as its counterparts.
- Language can be a little bit of a problem in some plugins, as they are available in Chinese.
- A limited community of developers
When to Use Vue.js
Development of an environment is effortless and straightforward with Vue.js. It easily integrates with the existing server pages and supports Vue.js developers with web-pack integration and an extensive range of beautiful features, such as bundling, code-splitting, tree-shaking, etc. Hence, scalability and flexibility make it an ideal choice for large projects.
When Not to Use Vue.js
Vue.js still has a lot to earn in terms of community support. So, if you think you can get community support to resolve any issues, Vue.js is not a good choice. In addition, the variability of the components is also a problem. So the apps demanding durable components won’t do good with Vue.js.
One of the essential principles of the Ember.js framework is constancy without inactivity. In addition, Ember.js supports two-way data binding proficiently, so it’s a consistent framework for complex user interfaces.
Advantages of Ember.js
- Complete, out-of-the-box functionality allows you to embed best practices into the framework.
- Secure code transfer with deprecation warnings when a new version is released.
- Widget-based approach to components.
- Native testing and debugging tools.
Disadvantages of Ember.js
- Ember.js might suffer from a slower syntax and updates.
- Larger applications are better with Ember.js, but it may be a heavy framework for smaller ones.
- Lacks component reuse capabilities
When to Use Ember.js
If you plan to build an application with a rich interface, Ember.js development is the way to go. It offers all the resources of a technical front-end development and is easily configurable. In addition, it has a unique routing system, which makes it perfect for large applications with advanced features. It also addresses page rendering as needed, with its useful binding and custom properties. Ember.js can be ideal for creating complex and feature-rich single-page web applications for the client-side or mobile apps.
When Not to Use Ember.js
If your development team is still in its early phase, Ember.js development won’t be a good choice as it can be expensive. In addition, Ember.js development has few complications that require hands-on experience and business logic. Lastly, it’s better and safer for larger apps, so smaller apps with simple Ajax won’t utilize Ember.js’ true potential.
Advantages of Svelte
- Uses the principal languages, HTML, CSS, and JS, to create components.
- Its in-built mechanism recognizes unused CSS selectors, helping developers eliminate redundant code.
- Component-based architecture with minimal code.
Disadvantages of Svelte
When to Use Svelte
This framework might be an ideal choice for small app projects. In addition, it is helpful for beginner front-end Svelte developers as it uses simple syntax, doesn’t need DOM manipulation, and ensures that the browser takes as little workload as possible, which speeds your web product up.
When Not to Use Svelte
Svelte may not be entirely appropriate for more significant projects, nevertheless, because of its lack of tooling (it doesn’t have an advanced pool of plugins) and a stable community. If you’re already employing a framework like Vue.js or ReactJS, switching to Svelte probably won’t recover the situation.
However, if you are unsure which front-end development technology will be the best for your project, you may get in touch with a web development company like Explorate Global. That will help you formulate your business needs with the right technology in place.