If you want to scan documents and create PDFs pout of them, use the smart PDF scanner apps listed in this article for ease.
Sometimes, we may need to digitize physical documents. Converting a document into PDF is one of the most reliable ways to do this. To convert the documents into PDFs, you need to use a free PDF scanner app. Such apps allow you to scan the documents and convert them directly into digital documents or PDFs.
To help you with the same, we have come up with a list of the best PDF scanner apps. You can use the products listed in this guide and scan as many PDFs as you want with a single tap. So, without any further ado, let’s have a look at the products right below.
List of 6 Best PDF Scanner Apps of 2023
Although every free scan to PDF app claims to be the best, only those who consistently generate professional scans are the reliable ones. Get an exclusive list of the best free PDF scanner apps in this article.
FlashScan is the best name as one of the free PDF scanner apps. This is because of the top-notch features and an user-friendly interface offered by the app. This app provides advanced scan-experience over all the Android devices.
- This best free document scanner app has the ability to conduct different types of scanning of documents very quickly.
- You can perform batch scan functionality.
- The app offers several post-scan filters to you.
- This is an amazing scanner app with inbuilt-OCR.
- FlashScan can extract text from images and translate the recognized text.
- FlashScan can also read QR and Barcode .
- This PDF scanner for Android allows you to create compressed PDFs and allows very quick sharing.
- The app also provides several PDF page sizes as per your requirements.
- Scanning of signature and placing on PDF is very easy with this app.
- The app offers an Anti-counterfeit feature, that can also set custom watermarks on PDFs.
- The app allows you to encrypt PDF files via a password to protect your classified data.
2. Simple Scan
Another free PDF document scanner with multiple features, some of which are listed below.
- The app can scans various documents with out any flaws.
- The app can automatically upload PDF and JPG files to the cloud.
- Simple Scan is a great PDF scanner app that allows PDF files importing and converting to JPGs.
- Using the app, you can search for files using tags.
Also know: How to Convert PDF to Word Online/Offline
3. Adobe Scan
It is one of the most used and widely famous best free PDF scanner apps. It offers multiple features with easy navigation.
- It is a free PDF scanner app that scans all sorts of documents.
- Adobe Scan offers amazing editing tools to enhance scanning results.
- With this app, users can remove and edit imperfections, erase spots, creases, even any type of handwriting.
- It lets you save your PDF files to the Cloud for instant access.
Also know: Best Image to PDF Converter Apps for Android
4. Camera To PDF Scanner
The next addition to the list of best PDF scanners for Android devices is the Camera to PDF scanner app.
- Using the tool, you can scan everything from images (JPEG) to PDF file format.
- You get the color, grayscale, or black & and various other white filters that can enhance the results.
- You can select from a variety of page sizes like Letter, Legal, Business Card and many more.
- This app can easily share the documents from PDF or JPEG to other format through emails various social media apps.
5. Document Scanner
The next one of the best applications for PDF scanning is Document Scanner. The app offers a user-friendly UI with various incredible characteristics below.
- You can digitize the documents very quickly and can offer some high-quality scan results.
- You can convert the images into text and then can edit, or search, and even share it with others.
- This is amongst the best PDF document scanners with QR and barcodes scanning support.
6. Microsoft Word
Microsoft Word is a premium brand and one of the oldest scanning apps in the industry. It is reliable and offers a massive range of useful features.
- Although the basic function of this app is PDF support and reading, it can also generate PDF files for simple case usage.
- It is an excellent app that offers word processing. Users can do many things such as table generation, editing files, creating biodata, etc with just a few taps.
- This app also supports ebook reading.
Also know: CamScanner Alternatives (Android/iPhone)
So, these were some of the best PDF scanner apps that can easily help you scan the desired documents into PDFs. If you have any questions related to the blog, then use the comments section below to get the help required. Additionally, subscribe to the newsletter from the blog for more of such interesting updates.