Install the most recent Rollo printer driver on your computer to get the printer working properly. To find out how to do it best, keep reading.
The Rollo printer is an exceptional blend of value and excellent printing quality. The printer, however, can occasionally operate inefficiently. It occurs when you don’t have the proper Rollo printer driver to support it.
The driver serves as a bridge between the computer and the printer. To ensure that your instructions are carried out correctly, it converts them into the language the computer can comprehend. The printer won’t work as you expect if you don’t download and install the most recent version of the Rollo printer driver. The Rollo printer driver for Windows 10 PC can be downloaded, installed, and updated using the methods in this article.
Methods to download the Rollo printer driver, install, and update it
Below are the ways to get the Rollo printer driver’s updated version downloaded, installed, and updated for Windows 10 PC.
Method 1: Get the driver downloaded from Rollo’s website.
You can download the updated driver from Rollo’s website. It is among the most followed manual methods to install the required drivers.
However, to follow it correctly, you must be aware of the computer’s operating system. Follow the path Settings>System>About to note that down.
After noting down the operating system, follow these instructions to download and install the Rollo printer driver update.
- Click here to move to Rollo’s official website.
- Click on Step 2, i.e., Install Driver.
- Select Download Windows Driver.
- After downloading the driver file, open it.
- Now Click twice on RolloPrinter_Driver_Win_1.4.4 exe.
- Click on the Run button.
- Then Click on Yes to allow this app to make changes to your computer.
- Click on Next to begin installing the Rollo printer driver update.
- Next, click on the Install button.
- Click on the Next button to continue the installation process.
- After installing the driver, click on the Finish button.
- Again, click on Finish to end the process.
Method 2: Use Device Manager to download the updated driver.
Device Manager, i.e., an in-built Windows application to get updated drivers, it also lets you download the Rollo printer driver update for Windows 10.
Here is how to use the Device Manager to get the needed driver installed.
- Using the keyboard shortcut Windows+X, launch the Quick Access menu.
- Select Device Manager from the on-screen options.
- Select Printers or Print queues to view them.
- Right-click the Rollo printer driver and select Update Driver.
- Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Wait for Windows to complete the driver download and install process.
- Restart your computer.
Method 3: Update Windows to get updated drivers
Updating Windows is another manual way to get the updated Rollo printer driver downloaded and installed.
However, its success depends on how new or old the driver update is. Windows may not detect too recently released driver updates.
Still, you can follow these steps to test your luck with this method.
- Use the keyboard shortcut Windows+I to open Settings.
- Select Update & Security from the menu visible on your screen.
- Check for updates.
- Download and install the suggested update for your computer.
- After completing the update process, reboot your computer.
Method 4: Get the updated driver automatically (Recommended)
In our view, the manual methods to download, install, and update the Rollo printer driver are quite cumbersome and need technical understanding.
Therefore, to make it easy for you to download and install the up-to-date driver, we suggest you use an automatic program, such as Bit Driver Updater.
Bit Driver Updater updates all the outdated drivers automatically with only a few clicks. Moreover, it also offers additional features, such as the much-needed tool to make and restore a driver backup, speeding up the driver download process, etc.
We have reviewed this software in much more detail in our other article. You can go through it to get in-depth information about Bit Driver Updater.
Below is how to download and install the Rollo printer driver’s updated version using this software.
- Click on the download link shared below to get the installer of Bit Driver Updater downloaded.
- Click twice on the previously downloaded file and install the software.
- Let the program conduct a thorough computer scan for a few seconds.
- Choose Update All to download and install the updated version of all outdated drivers automatically.
To update just the Rollo printer driver, you can click on the Update Now button.
However, to make the computer perform smoothly, it is recommended to update all outdated drivers.
Also read: Canon Pixma G2010 Printer Driver Download in Windows
Rollo printer driver downloaded, installed, and updated
In the Article above. We spoke about how to update the Rollo printer driver and how to download and install it. Depending on whether the option is more convenient for you, pick either one.
However, we advise utilizing Bit Driver Updater to make downloading and installing the new driver more straightforward for you.