We all have plenty of software installed on our computers. Some of them we downloaded willingly, whereas many others came bundled with other applications. After thinking a bit, we realize that many of these programs are merely space hoggers and not of much use. It is better to uninstall them as soon as possible to make the computer perform optimally. However, manually uninstalling software is a time waste as even after you remove the software, its remnants continue to eat the device’s space. Thus, you need the best software uninstaller for Windows 10 to completely delete the useless software from your PC.
But, using any random software uninstaller can pose a threat to your PC’s well-being. Therefore, to help you select the correct utility that removes unneeded applications and their traces without harming your PC, this write-up enlists our top recommendations for the best uninstaller software for Windows 10.
12 Best Uninstaller for Windows 10 in 2023 [Remove Unwanted Programs Completely]
Not every software can be called the best uninstaller software. Thus, below are the real gems, i.e., the top uninstallers that permanently scrap away unwanted programs without harming your PC.
1. IObit Uninstaller software
This entrant on our list is also the best uninstaller for Windows 10. It has the most straightforward and easy to use interface. Apart from this, below are some of its features that caught our attention.
Features of IObit Uninstaller software
- Registry and file system scan for residual files
- It has the much-needed system restore and file shredder functionality
- It supports Windows 10 as well as all the older versions of Windows.
Apart from the above features, it also has some pros that segregate it from the other best uninstaller software in the lot.
- It lets you uninstall a program in multiple ways
- It supports batch uninstall of unwanted programs
- It has an in-built utility to identify bundleware
- Scans and removes residual files snappily.
- It only identifies bundleware and does not let you remove them at once
- It often tries to install other products from IObit on your system
- It may sometimes show annoying ads.
The bottom line is, this is the best uninstaller program if ease of use is your topmost priority.
2. Ashampoo Uninstaller 8
We start the list with the best free uninstaller from Ashampoo. It is not merely a utility to remove unneeded programs but it also keeps the health of the PC in check. Below are its noteworthy features.
Features of Ashampoo Uninstaller 8
- Has a program install monitor
- Contains a snapshot functionality to compare the PC’s health before and after a period
- It has a disk defragmenter, junk cleaner, and more such functionalities
- It supports all Windows versions.
Above were the striking features of this uninstaller software, now let’s have a look at the pros that make it the best free uninstaller for Windows 10.
- Automatically scraps away residual files after program uninstall
- Supports bulk program uninstall
- Its install monitor makes it easier for you to uninstall programs later on
- Elevates the overall performance of the PC.
- It is free but needs an activation key to work
- It is not updated frequently
In our view, if we disregard the above cons, then it is undoubtedly among the best uninstaller programs to try.
Also check: Best Uninstallers for Mac
3. CCleaner Professional
This is another best uninstaller for Windows 10 that tweaks and optimizes the PC’s performance as a whole. In addition to this, below are its prominent features.
Features of CCleaner Professional
- It boasts the functionality to uninstall pre-installed Windows apps
- Has several other tools such as junk cleaner that elevate the PC’s performance and speed it up
- It has support for all the Windows versions.
- It uninstalls unwanted programs and their remains within a fraction of a second
- It has a clean and user-friendly interface.
- It does not support batch and force uninstall
- Troubles you with unnecessary popup ads to install Avast Free Antivirus.
If we disregard the above cons, then CCleaner can be called a complete package for your uninstalling and PC care needs.
Also read: CCleaner Alternatives
4. Geek Uninstaller software
Here comes another best free uninstaller for Windows 10. It is a tough contender for its counterparts because of the features mentioned below.
Features of Geek Uninstaller software
- Sort and search functionalities for easily finding unneeded programs and uninstalling them
- Supports all Windows versions and Windows server 2008/2003
In addition to the above features, below pros also induced us to include this uninstaller software in our list of the best uninstallers for Windows.
- It forcefully scrubs away the stubborn residual files
- There’s no need to install it on your system as it is a portable utility
- Helps you manage the programs better
- Lets you view a program’s registry entry
- It transfers the list of installed software to an HTML file
- There is no restore functionality
- The features such as batch uninstall work only in the paid version.
The final verdict is, you may get this uninstaller software if you want a decent utility without paying even a penny.
5. Revo Uninstaller software
This is another best uninstaller software program that comes in both portable as well as the regular version. Below are the features that make it unique and one of the best uninstallers for Windows.
Features of Revo Uninstaller software
- A Hunter Mode to uninstall a program by selecting its open window
- Advanced Mode to scan for residual files in registry and file systems
- It also creates a system restore point to make things right if anything goes wrong
- It also has some extra features such as a junk cleaner.
Apart from these features, we also a few pros of using this best uninstaller for Windows 10. We share them below.
- It has an uncluttered and easy to use interface
- It automatically creates a restore point
- It has several tools to enhance the PC’s performance.
- Batch uninstall is not supported
- It cannot scrape away the partially uninstalled programs.
6. Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Like the other best uninstaller programs in this list, Advanced Uninstaller PRO also effectively uninstalls unwanted programs and residual files. In addition to this, below are some of its striking features.
Features of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
- It comes with a Monitored Installation feature to view your PC’s state before and after program removal
- Supports both 32 bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10
- It also has a registry cleaner and files shredder.
Apart from these features, it also boasts some pros. Let’s talk about them.
- It effectively removes all the residuals of a program
- The extra tools such as junk cleaner boost the PC’s performance
- It uninstalls all the unwanted programs snappily
- It supports backup and restores for the entire program.
- The interface is a bit cluttered
- It does not contain the functionality to create a restore center before uninstalling software.
After carefully analyzing the pros and cons, we can say that this is the best uninstaller for Windows 10 if you’re ready to shell out some bugs for the extra tools it offers.
7. Comodo Programs Manager
Comodo is a renowned name in the antivirus domain. In addition to this praiseworthy antivirus, the developer also has in store the best uninstaller software for Windows with a free 30 days trial. Here are the features that instigated us to make it a part of our list.
Features of Comodo Programs Manager
- It has an install monitor
- It also contains the essential backup and restores functionality
- It has an in-built virus detector
- There’s a utility to detect partially installed programs.
These were the Comodo Programs Manager’s key features. In addition to them, we also noticed several pros. Here they are.
- It also lets you delete Windows drivers and updates
- It offers integration with Explorer for easy uninstallations
- It enables you to restore the programs that you’ve accidentally uninstalled with ease.
- You need to restart the PC after installing it
- It does not support Windows 10 and 8.
In our view, if the above cons don’t bother you, then this is among the best free uninstallers that you can get.
8. Wise Program Uninstaller software
This is among those best uninstallers for Windows 10 that have uncluttered and smooth user-interface. Apart from this, below are the features that brought this uninstaller software to this list.
Features of Wise Program Uninstaller software
- Force uninstalls the redundant programs
- Easy program sort and search functionality
- It supports all Windows versions ranging from XP to Windows 10.
Not only the above features but the below-mentioned pros also make it one of the best uninstaller program for Windows 10.
- It makes it easier to uninstall the stubborn programs and their remnants
- It also removes the program’s entry from the registry
- It lets you create a TXT file with details such as the program’s name, installs date, version number, etc.
- It does not let you restore the programs
- It does not let you uninstall multiple programs simultaneously
- It sometimes troubles you with ads.
In our view, if the above cons don’t seem troublesome to you, then it is worth trying and the best free uninstaller for Windows 10.
Also know: FREE Duplicate File Finders and Removers for Windows PC
9. Puran Uninstaller software
This utility from Puran is also among the best free uninstaller programs for Windows 10 available currently. Below are a few of its key features.
Features of Puran Uninstaller software
- Instant search installed software search functionality
- It contains a forced and batch uninstaller
- Verifies an untrusted program’s identity with code signing
- It supports all Windows versions.
In our experience with this utility, we also took note of some pros that segregates it from the other entrants in this list. Here, we share the same.
- It also identifies malicious programs and the latest viruses that may harm your system
- It has one of the most uncluttered and buttery smooth interfaces we have come across
- It enables you to uninstall unwanted programs in bulk.
- It is not updated regularly
- The batch uninstall functionality is not as efficient as the other uninstaller software in this list
- An ad constantly occupies the bottom of the program’s screen.
The bottom line is, it is a great software to try if you need an uninstaller with the most straightforward user-interface.
This is another portable and the best free uninstaller for Windows 10 that you may consider. Here, we enlist a few of its unique features.
Features of BCUninstaller
- Advanced automation to remove programs without any kind of user intervention
- It supports force and batch uninstall
- It contains a host of other useful functionalities such as startup manager and more.
In addition to the above features, the below-mentioned pros also attract users to this utility.
- Truly automatic uninstaller software
- The easiest to use interface even for non-techies
- It only supports 9 languages
- You cannot switch to the advanced mode.
In our view, if we put these cons aside, then it is among the must-try uninstaller programs for Windows 10.
11. Absolute Uninstaller software
Here comes another best uninstaller program for Windows 10. Let’s talk about a few of its praiseworthy features.
Features of Absolute Uninstaller software
- It has an in-built organizer for large programs
- It contains a utility to delete Windows update
- It has a tool to uninstall programs in bulk
- It also deletes program shortcuts.
Apart from the above features, here are worth mentioning pros.
- It is easy to use uninstaller program
- It finds and fixes invalid registry entries related to an installed program.
- Batch uninstalling is not that efficient in comparison to the other tools
- Sometimes, it attempts to install other programs on your PC.
The final verdict is, if the above cons do not trouble you, then you may give this software a try.
12. Anvi Uninstaller software
This lightweight and portable utility is also among the best free uninstallers. Below are its key features.
Features of Anvi Uninstaller software
- Has an option to delete the extras received with Windows update
- Lets you search for the installed programs.
Apart from the above features, here are its praiseworthy pros.
- It helps you in better program organization
- It does not hog up your PC’s disk space
- It is easy to use.
- It does not support bulk uninstalls
- It does not scan and delete the program’s residuals
- It is not regularly updated.
Also know: Junk File Cleaner Software For Windows 10,11
Concluding The Best Uninstaller Software for Windows 10
This was all about the best uninstaller software for Windows 10. Any one of them is up for selection. We would suggest Ashampoo Uninstaller 8 due to the features it provides if you are unsure which uninstaller program to use. Finally, before you leave, please let us know if this post was helpful to you. To receive updates and additional information about the tech world, sign up for our newsletter as well.