Read our comprehensive and honest review of Quick Photo Finder, one of the best image deduplication software for Windows, if you want to get rid of duplicate or similar photos and free up PC space.
An essential component of our lives are photos. Everybody enjoys taking photos to preserve their joyful experiences. But we frequently take many pictures of the same scene in an effort to get the perfect shot. We are then left with a mountain of duplicate photos taking up valuable PC space. This article will review Quick Photo Finder, a program that instantly finds and deletes identical or similar images, so this issue will soon be a thing of the past.
You must now be wondering just what Quick Photo Finder is. Well, Quick Photo Finder is software that uses smart algorithms to scan your System for duplicate or nearly identical photographs completely and then makes it easy for you to remove them. Let’s take a closer look at Quick Photo Finder’s features and specifications before continuing with the complete review.
Specifications of Quick Photo Finder
- Developer: Digital Protection Services S.R.L
- OS Requirements: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7
- RAM required: At least 512 MB
- Processor needed: 1 GHz
features of Quick Photo Finder
Below are some of the top features of this tool to remove all kinds of duplicate image files, such as JPG, JPEG, PNG, and more.
- External device support: We often transfer our pictures to external storage devices such as Pen Drives and more. It leads to the accumulation of dupe shots in them. With Quick Photo Finder at your side, you need not worry as it lets you free up space on external devices as well.
- Smart algorithms: Not even a single duplicate can escape from this software as it employs the most intelligent algorithms to find both similar and identical images.
- Drag and drop: There is a convenient drag and drop option to add the folders to the scan pane effortlessly.
- Many scan filters: With this software, you can find the exact kind of duplicates that you are looking for as it allows you to apply a matching level, bitmap size, time interval, GPS, image size, and dimensions-based filters to the scan.
- Group-oriented scan results: Quick Photo Finder organizes the detected duplicates in the form of easily reviewable groups. It helps you decide which images to keep or delete without any confusion.
- Easy duplicate removal: It is simple as ABC to remove duplicates with Quick Photo Finder, as after the scan completes, it lets you auto-mark the images and delete them instantly with just a click.
- Increases storage space: Quick Photo Finder removes every bit of duplicate images from your computer. Hence, a lot of space becomes available on the hard disk to store what really matters. Moreover, increased storage space results in faster and smoother PC performance.
- Refund guarantee: If for any reason you feel unsatisfied with Quick Photo Finder within 60 days of purchasing its full version, then you can claim a refund. However, the need to use this option arises only in the rarest of rare cases.
After learning the features of Quick Photo Finder, let’s go through the process that you need to follow to use it.
How to use Quick Photo Finder
To find and delete duplicate pictures with this software, you are required to follow the below series of steps.
- First, download Quick Photo Finder. You can do it for free by clicking the below button.
- Click on the software setup that you have just downloaded and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- After the software launches, add the folders that you wish to scan. You can also use the drag-and-drop option to do it conveniently.
- Set the criteria to compare exact or similar pictures as per your preference from the left pane.
- Now, click on the big blue “Scan” button to begin scanning the folders for duplicate or similar photos.
- After the scan results appear, review them and perform the required action.
You can use the auto mark option to select all the twin or nearly twin images and delete them with a single click.
Deleting duplicates with Quick Photo Finder is, as you can see, quite easy. In addition to ease of use, there are several other things that we found impressive in this software. Below we share the same, along with a minor point where this program falls short of other similar tools.
- Quick detection of duplicate and similar images.
- Novice-friendly interface.
- A lot of video tutorials to help you use the program.
- A multitude of filters to customize the scan.
- Frees up ample storage space.
- Employs smart and precise algorithms.
- Organizes even the highly unorganized image galleries.
- Group-oriented scan results.
- It does not support XP and Vista versions of Windows.
Concluding the Quick Photo Finder Review
This is our honest review of Quick Photo Finder. In our opinion, it is one of the best pieces of software you can use to remove duplicate and similar images from your computer because it offers a tonne of options that make the job simple. However, the final choice of whether or not to purchase the software always rests with the user. If you decide to give it a try, you may download Quick Photo Finder for free online by clicking the link below.